サブ

http://apfabkk.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

2013年12月27日金曜日

Taking a Nap brain boost: 脳に良いお昼寝

Hello everyone! I was recently reading an article about how much time you should ideally spend on taking a nap and its effects. I thought it was really interesting and wanted to share it.  Basically this chart outlines the overall characteristics of different times.

What I got out of this article was the idea nap period would be 10 to 20 minutes which is the power nap that keeps you alert and gives you energy or taking the full 90 minute sleep cycles. The other 30 minute and 60 minute are ok, but come with grogginess. For the complete article please click here.
I personally take naps when I do have the time. I should make it a daily routine!

 
Staff Introduction: Kidera George Shinichi APF ACADEMIES COACH
I encourage everyone to take small naps it does make a difference. Every year seems to go by so quickly year after year it amazes me.  Let us all cherish each and every moment especially over this winter holiday. I wish all our clients a safe and wonderful end of year.  I look forward to seeing everyone again in 2014. Thank you for making 2013 such a memorable year!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...